MEMBER VOTING DETAILS
Valley Credit Union, East Coast Credit Union and Teachers Plus Credit Union are proposing to amalgamate. This amalgamation is about creating sustainability and value for members, employees and our communities.
ONE MEMBER. ONE VOTE.
As a member you have a say in determining the future of your credit union. We encourage you to view the plan details and supporting documents to ensure you have the information you need to make your decision.
WHO CAN VOTE?
- All members of the credit union, in good standing, age 18 or older
- Eligible members are entitled to one vote only. No member can vote more than once.
- Where membership is held jointly by 2 or more persons with only 1 share, the membership is entitled to only one vote.
- A business, corporation or organization may vote through an appointed representative. To vote, complete the Authorization to Vote form and email it to email@example.com. The deadline to complete this is June 28, 2021.
HOW YOU VOTE?
- During the voting period, members will be able to vote online using our secure voting platform. A link to the voting platform will also be available on our website, shared on social media and emailed (for those whom we have valid email addresses).
- Members eligible to vote can login to access the voting platform using their birth date (in MMDDYYYY format) and their account number as used to access online banking; if you do not have online banking or you don’t know your account number, please contact your branch for assistance.
- Members unable to access the online platform can vote by visiting their branch during normal business hours.
June 14 to June 29, 2021: Voting opens at 9:30AM on June 14 and closes at 11:59PM on June 29.